Saturday 11 August 2012

CARIBBEAN COOL: YOUR SUMMER WARDROBE

With temperatures climbing and the world still reeling from the thrilling Men’s 200m finals on Thursday evening, not to mention  the Men's relay team absolutely obliterating the 4 x 100m world record this evening, I can’t help but imagine what it would be like to be in Jamaica right now! The jubilation at killin' it during the London Olympic Games, spearheaded by The Man, The Legend, The Bolt! The all night street parties, the constant sunshine and the beaches… ohhh the beaches! I. wish. I. was. there!!!

So, in my mind what’s the next best thing? Kicking back in my garden with a can of Lilt in one hand and my Ipod in the other listening to a little bit of this…a little bit of that, some Reggae fusion is definitely thrown into the mix but mostly anything that makes me feel like I’m on the gorgeous Isle right now! Not quite the same but ah well what can ya do?!

With that (as you would expect) my thoughts turned to, what would I wear?! I’ve picked out some of my fave bits from our new collection that would definitely be finding their way into my imaginary suitcase! One can dream!

All pieces will become available in our ASOS Boutique throughout the next 2 weeks!

xoxo


For the day...

The Denim Cut Offs
The Bright Silk Vest
The Playsuit
The Floaty Midi Skirt
The Crop Top

For the night...


The White Maxi Dress
The Tropical Print Dress
The Baroque Print Mini Dress
The Ethnic Print Maxi Skirt
The Slinky Printed Midi Dress

....and of course a nice Raffia bag for all holiday essentials....sorted!












No comments:

Post a Comment