Tuesday 10 July 2012

HOT SPRING TREND: PRINTED SHORTS

The weather may not be as perky as we'd like for this time of year but we're not letting that stop us with our Spring wardrobe choices! Taking inspiration from the style queen herself Olivia Palermo I'm absolutely loving rocking printed shorts to add a bit of va-va voom to my day to day outfit, I wish I was cool enough to do the double print thing but alas I wouldn't even dare go there, I think I'll  leave that up to Liv! But for those of us who are a little more subtle team your shorts with a plain top and let the bottoms do the talking!

Take a look at the cute printed shorts we have on offer at DollsMaison, pretty sweet huh? Ooooh and look out for our raffia bags dropping down in the next week....arrrgh can. not. wait!

xoxo

Olivia Palermo rocking her printed shorts in New York

Burgundy silk tee available here | Floral printed shorts sold out 

Chiffon blouse available here | Printed shorts sold out 

Yellow silk reworked top available here | Printed Escada shorts available here 

White blouse available here | Floral printed shorts available here

White blouse available here | Floral printed shorts available here

Black silk vest available here | Tiger printed shorts available here


No comments:

Post a Comment