Friday 25 May 2012

THE ORIGINAL EAST LONDON GIRL!

While listing our new gorgeous new product on eBay and ASOS last week, I managed to catch a couple of Eastenders episodes; aside from the normal drama.... Ben's lost the plot blah blah blah! I couldn't help but admire the wardrobe of one individual in particular so today I'm paying homage to probably THE most stylish individual on Albert Square, the legend that is Dot Cotton (...yep that's right!) 

We just can't get enough of the quirky colour combos, the on trend graphic prints, candy coloured cardis and her amazing array of structured handbags. Yes, she always looks prim and but you can't deny that the lady rocks some serious trends...

Check out some of our faves below - what do you think? 



.....and would you just check out the immaculately painted red nails!







4 comments:

  1. I agree, Dot Cotton is a class act and I WISH my nails looked as good as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all Black Cactus! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics and yes, great outfits. I ACTUALLY have the shirt in the last pic! it's from Topshop 2004ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol! Regarding the shirt so lush!! I wish I had that shirt too love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete